Virtual Job Fair
Wednesday, February 15, 2023 | 2 – 7 pm
If you would like to be a part of a community that makes a difference in the lives of people with intellectual disabilities, then we would love to hear from you!
We are hiring support workers
- Full-Time Day Shift
- Full-Time Afternoon Shift
- Full-Time Overnight
- Part-Time (All Shifts)
- Valid Driver’s License (G2 & G)
- Reliable vehicle with insurance
- Valid standard First Aid & CPR Level C
- A vulnerable sector police check completed within the last 6 months
- Education in a related field and/or previous experience supporting individuals with an intellectual disability
Book an interview — email your resume to Jessica.email@example.com
1st Annual Spring Craft Show
Saturday, April 29, 2023 | 9 am – 4 pm
Located at 575 Penrose Street, Newmarket, Ontario.
- $35 to book a table
- Proceeds will support the programming in our community participation program
- Tables to be provided by the Community Living Team
Spaces are limited — email Melanie.Marshall@clcy.ca to reserve your table.
Please have all reservations in by April 14, 2023!